May 5th 2010 5:38 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

1Jo 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

I want to take a few lines today and talk about walking in continuous cleansing. I don't know if it's just me but I find I must come for cleansing often. What happens in our life is we fail to call sin, sin! We get irritable, quick tempered, complain, murmur, gripe, groan and we think that this is not sin. This grieves the Holy Ghost and we must come for cleansing. The good news is that there is a fountain filled with blood! Well Glory!! As we walk in the light as He is in the light we are promised fellowship one with another and cleansing through the Blood of Christ. Now that ought to cause anybody to shout. May the God of Heaven help us to be cleansed through the blood of Christ today!

I worked at the airport most of the day yesterday. It had a been quite a while since the belly of the Cherokee six was washed so I did that. I also put two new pins in both doors. They were rusting out and making a mess of things. I played golf with my boy a little in the afternoon. Last night some missionary friends of ours came by. They will be with us through Friday. Praise God for the Tooleys and all God has used them to do.

Today I will be studying and preparing for tonight. Also I plan on flying up and spending some time with Bro. Schoppe in mentoring. Maybe I will have some time to prepare for the wood shed that I'm building. Pray much for the service tonight that God would move in power and great glory on the meeting. I don't want these Wednesday meetings to be boring. I desire the power of God to be present stirring and working!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: