May 4th 2010 5:45 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day we had on yesterday. The preachers fellowship was just what I needed. The Lord fed me from His Word with three great messages. Thank you Jesus for the good preaching.

I enjoyed ministering in music with my family. I thank God for my family and what a blessing they are to me.

When we got home we moved dad the rest of the day. Praise the Lord they are finally in even though there are boxes everywhere!

What a great day in the service of the King!

Today I'm studying early and then off to put down earnest money on our new building. I have another appointment at 11 at the church with a prospective student. I'm excited about the day that God is going to give me today. What a blessing it is to be right in the center of His will. Please pray for so many financial things to work out and people to be burdened about being a part of what God is doing in this town!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: