May 27th 2010 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. It was very busy with alot of things getting accomplished. I worked on paperwork for the building stuff early. I flew out of Sanford around 6:30 a.m and got back early morning. Everything is all set for a Friday closing at 9:30 a.m. I took my mom out for her birthday. Praise the Lord for a good time. In the afternoon I studied and prepared for the evening service. The Lord blessed in a great a mighty way as I preached through Proverbs 1. Praise the Lord for all HE is doing.

Today I will study a little this morning and then fly up to pick up Bill. He is going to be helping me on my shed today. Lord willing we will get a good portion of it finished. Tonight is the kids closing program. They are excited that this is the last day of school.

Their is still so much to do and so little time to do it. Oh that God would rend the heavens and send revival to our town and church! I desire to see souls saved and discipled and a church established for His Glory. Would you pray that this would continue to happen?

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: