May 26th 2010 5:19 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a beautiful morning here in Maine. I got up excited about this evening. What a delight to be able to have the freedom to go to the House of God and worship our Saviour! What a joy to go and bear one another's burdens in prayer. I can't wait to see what God has for us tonight as we gather together. The Lord has burdened me to continue the series in Proverbs. I am thrilled to get to study and pray and prepare for tonight. See you there? Fellowhsip meal at 6:15 church at 7.

My computer is fixed again as you can tell.

I had a wonderful time yesterday playing in a Pro/Am on an exclusively private course over on the beach in Scarborough. It was a blessing to be around guys I am trying to win to Christ and have fun in turn.

In the evening we had fun celebrating a little bit more my beautiful wife's birthday. She went flower shopping yesterday and had a good time. In the evening we went on a short motorbike ride to get some air in our hair. It was a good day.

I'm going to study a little this morning and then I fly out at 6:30 a.m. to go pick up the check for 150,000 to pay for our building. We are suppose to close on Friday morning at 9:30 a.m. It's coming together and boy oh boy are we going to be busy all summer. It's going to be worth it when you think about all the souls that will be saved and lives changed.

Love you all

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: