January 14th 2011 6:18 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. It started in my study with the Word of God and Prayer. Then I was off to haul off snow for two hours at the church. During the middle of the day I fixed the airplane leak. In the afternoon I studied and prepared for the evening service. Praise God for the wonderful time we had at the House of God. Bless the Lord for how HE moved in our meeting as I continued to preach through 1 Thessalonians 2. We had a good crowd and a good spirit there for the meeting.

Today we have chapel service at 10:30 this morning. We would love to have you there. Let's be a blessing and support to the kids that God has entrusted us with. Oh I know you have to much to do. Priorities my friend, priorities!!!! Come on out and let's see what God will do in our lives. After that I going to finish putting the plane back together and possibly train some. I need to get back into the groove of flying since I have been away from it so much. My heart yearns to minister for HIM who is all together lovely. I want to serve the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart. I pray that today I can see somebody saved or at least sow the seed of the gospel in somebody's life.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: