January 17th 2011 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a cool morning we have on our hands. It's 6 degrees outside as I type out this blog.

My day yesterday was unbelievable. God moved in power and great glory on the services at Tri Town Baptist. Thank God for the new preacher and what God is going to do at the church. I'm expecting to see good growth and blessing.

Last night we drove back and had a service at Calvary. God moved once again in power and glory as I preached on our conversation and how important it was. The LORD helped me and I know helped us. Praise the LORD for how HE moved!

Today I'm busy around the house and possibly doing some training in the plane. Tonight I may go skiing with the kids.

I'm here to touch people lives. What a reminder of this daily as I think that the God of Heaven has used me to touch a few people's lives in this state and region. I want to be a blessing to people. Oh God continue to use me to do that!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: