January 7th 2011 6:30 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a fabulous Friday! I am thrilled to be able to serve God on this day. I will be studying the Word of God this morning for myself and also preparing for morning chapel at Sanford Christian Academy. I'm praying for a powerful day.

Also today I will be visiting and working around the church and house. What an exciting time in our life to see God move in power and glory.

I was blessed yesterday to go out to eat with Pastor Thomas Michael's. He drove up and took me out. Praise the Lord for the good time of fellowship with him.

Keep praying for me and our church as we press forward. I'm thrilled to think about what this year is going to bring.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: