January 31st 2011 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I bless the LORD for HIS goodness and grace. We had a tremendous service on yesterday. God moved in power and glory on the meetings. Pastor Dave and Pastor Dan did a great job last night preaching on the Lord's supper. What a super church the LORD has given us. I have a jealously over it and want it to continue to be an old fashioned church in this modern day. Glory!!! Also the singing yesterday was exceptional. Thank God for the choir and special music. God has really blessed us with some of the finest singing I have ever heard!

Today I'm busy in my study this morning. I will be visiting today. You MUST always make new contacts daily with people and share the Gospel of the Grace of God!! These are of utmost importance as you plant churches. Actually these are of utmost importance in all churches. If we do not do this our churches will die. We must be soul-winners for JESUS!!

Tonight several from the church are going skiing. That should be fun. Praise the LORD for our local church.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: