January 20th 2011 6:06 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I appreciate the Lord helping me with shoveling and safety through out the day.

In the morning we interviewed a family with four kids. Praise God they are going to be coming to school next week. It's wonderful to see our school grow.

In the afternoon I studied and prepared for the evening service. We had a decent crowd out even though the weather was yucky. Thank the Lord for the faithful folks that we have at the House of God.

Today I'm interviewing another student. Also I'm taking some pastors out for lunch. This afternoon I'm visiting. Tonight I will be spending time with my family. It's going to be a wonderful day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: