January 22nd 2011 6:26 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What power their is in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that I'm saved and washed in the Blood of the Lamb. Glory to God and the Lamb forever!! Amen and Amen.

I was busy yesterday with meetings and snow removal. Praise the Lord for all HE did. Also we had a fellowship time with Pastor Rice and his wife. What a blessing to have Christian fellowship.

Today I'm visiting, studying, and removing snow from the church. This afternoon also we will be getting desks ready for five new students. Tonight is jubilee. Glory to God for the privilege of having an old fashioned jubilee meeting and church. I love the old time way. You can keep your entertainment. I by the Grace of God am seeking the old paths.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: