January 21st 2011 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Wow, what a Saviour! My heart has been so stirred the last few days. The Word of God has come alive in my personal studies. I'm am so thrilled to see what God is doing.

Yesterday was an eventful day. I was busy in the morning in my study. Then we registered five new students. In the afternoon I went visiting in Portland at the hospital. In the evening I spent some time counseling. Praise God for a very productive day.

Today I am excited to be in my study all morning. Their will be no school today due to the storm. At lunch I have a meeting to go to and then in the afternoon I have another meeting. I will also be visiting today. I can't wait to see what God is going to do throughout this day.

Please continue to pray for our Cessna 402. I got the bill today for almost 60,000 dollars for the two engines. Please pray that we could pay the bill!

Also please pray for our new building. I dropped off our documents to the banker on yesterday. Pray that they will work with us!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: