January 6th 2010 6:17 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a powerful day on yesterday. I studied in the morning. Mid morning I flew up to Millinocket to meet Pastor Fuller. He's a good man and will do a good job up there. I had another meeting in the afternoon. For supper my dad cooked for us and that was a blessing. The evening service was a great blessing with Pastor Grooms preaching on compromise. We had a full house and a good spirit in the meeting. Praise God for what HE is doing.

Today I'm studying this morning. Also I am going to clean the gym we get to use for the school this morning. I plan to meet with another pastor this afternoon. Tonight I'm going visiting again. I'm praying for souls and good contacts. My heart yearns to see souls saved and more churches started for His Glory and Honor.

A Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: