January 9th 2011 7:00 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I was busy in my study in the morning. Then I went and worked at the airport and PRAISE GOD found the gas leak! I came home and went visiting for a while. I had a tremendous time at some people's house in town. Then our family went to the Kindreds for a good time of fellowship. Praise God for friends.

Today of course it's the Lord's day! I can't wait to go and feed the sheep. I love to throw food in the trough and watch them eat. I'm praying for a power packed service all day today. I'm praying the Spirit of God moves in power and great glory on the meeting! Please pray for souls to be saved! Pray also for their to be great liberty on the meeting!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: