January 15th 2011 6:51 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a great day on yesterday. It was filled with trials but the LORD helped us through. Our sewer backed up in our cellar. I had to dig and find our cover and then get the tank pumped. After that Bro. Ron and I had to roto rooter it out. Praise God we finally got it all cleaned up and sanitized after supper.

In the morning we had chapel at our Christian school. The Lord helped us as I preached on our conversation. It was a blessing to be there. Mrs. Shelly made us all hamburgers for a hot lunch. What a blessing that was. In the afternoon I put the plane back together and flew it. What a joy to have it flying again.

Today I'm studying and preparing to head north to celebrate our first churches 15th anniversary celebration. What a blessing!!! Glory to God for all HE has done. I can't wait to get there. Tonight we have a fellowship supper and a power point of all the years and history of the church. Tomorrow I will preach both services and then head back home for our evening service. Well Glory to God!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: