January 25th 2011 5:27 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a busy and prosperous day I had on yesterday. God moved in power and glory on my life. I am so grateful for my GOD that I serve knowing HE is alive and alive forever more.

I made a lot of good contacts yesterday and handed out many tracts and talked to several people. I'm praying they get saved soon.

Most of the day I worked doing different things for the school. I finally got finished around 9 last night.

Today I am working in my woodworking shop making dividers for the school. Also I will be visiting and making contacts with other people. Also I might have to fly over to N.H. to meet with a pastor.

What a joy to serve the KING!

Would you please pray with me about some major objects for our church?

Thank you.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: