March 31st 2011 7:33 a.m.

Greetings in the Powerful and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Oh what a Saviour!!! Glory to God for His blessings in our lives this week in conference here in S.C. The Lakeside Baptist Church of Clearwater S.C. has been the place to be these last several days. The smile of God has been on the meetings. Over 35,000 scriptures were put together, messages were preached, songs were sung, slides were viewed, and fellowship was enjoyed. Thank you Pastor Tad and family for a fine place to stay and the joys of being in the Missionary Conference.

I'm getting ready to pack and head off to the airport. Pray for safe travels for me today. I can't wait to get back and see what more our God is going to do on the mission field of Maine and beyond. Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: