January 11th 2012

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I was busy in the morning with teaching and Bible class. In the afternoon I flew down to CT to be with my friend Pastor Ron Berard in Putnam Ct. What a beautiful part of God's country. We had sweet fellowship. In the evening I took my wife out on a date and we went visiting. It was a blessed day in the ministry.

Today I'm studying and preparing for tonight. Also I'm digging a foundation for a chimney. This afternoon I'm flying down to New Bedford to spend some time with a Pastor. Tonight is church. Glory to God we get to go to church tonight! Whooppee!!! Let's not treat Wednesday night like its a take it or leave it service. The Word of God is going to be preached that makes it IMPORTANT!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: