January 22nd 2012

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I was up early and studying yesterday. I had a great time in the Word of God. I love the Word of God!

After that we painted the inside of a house twice. My wife is an amazing painter. I did all the rolling and she did most of the trimming. We started at 7 and finished at 1:30. After that I plowed the church and got ready for Saturday night Jubilee. We had a tremendous crowd in light of the snowy conditions. Pastor Ness preached a great message and God moved in our hearts.

Today is the Lord's day and it's church all day! Praise God for what He is going to do in advance! I'm praying for a mighty outpouring of His Spirit on the meetings and ministry. Please pray with me that old time revival would sweep through our church and ministries and we could see people saved and their lives changed for the Glory of God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: