January 5th 2012

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a great day on yesterday. I was busy in the morning with school stuff. And then in the afternoon I took my wife out on a date. After that I flew a tail wheel airplane to get my tail wheel endorsement to fly airplanes that have a tail wheel instead of a nose wheel(got it?). It was a blast and fun learning all the ends and outs of that. I came home and studied and prepared for last night's meeting. What a blessing. I preached on Dealing with Sin in the life of a believer. It was an encouragment and help to all of us. Afterwards we had choir practice. Praise the Lord for the good day.

Today I'm studying and working around the house and school, flying and spending time with my family tonight. It's going to be a great day in the work of God! What a joy!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: