January 14th 2012

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a great day on yesterday. I worked in the morning on a lot of things in my study. It was very busy but God moved in heart and helped me get through it. We had a great chapel at the 10:50 hour. I preached on What is a Christian and also what is a Christian school. I appreciate so much the Spirit of God granting freedom to preach the Word of God. In the afternoon I took Benjamin to a Dr.s appointment. In the evening Pastor Garnette took my family out to eat. Also last night the kids had a game. It was a blessing to see the boys come from behind and win the basketball game. The girls got beat but they played good and had a good time.

Today I'm studying, visiting, painting, plowing and waxing floors. It's going to be another busy day for the master.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: