January 21st 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

What an exciting day on yesterday. I was busy in the morning with studying and snow plowing. It took me over two hours to clean up the snow from the storm. After that I rushed home and prepared for chapel. What a powerful morning service we had. God is doing some great things among us. In the afternoon I met with a family that is praying about our school. I also did some work around the house. In the evening we went to the kids game. The girls almost won their volleyball match but lost the last game. The boys won their basketball game. It's exciting to compete.

This morning I'm in my study (5:50 a.m.) then off to paint the inside of a house. After that I'm going to move snow at the church. In the afternoon I'm visiting and soul winning. Tonight is old fashioned jubilee! Pastor Eric Ness will be preaching. Praise God in anticipation for what HE is going to do!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: