January 30th 2012

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I praise God for the powerful day the Lord granted unto us on yesterday. It was a blessing to enjoy the Spirit of God moving in and through our services. What a joy to worship and be ministered to! Well Glory to God! I preached yesterday morning on Abounding more and more, in the afternoon in Jackman on Joy, and the evening Comforting one Another. God is doing some great things in our church to grow us and for that I am eternally grateful!

It's neat to fly up to the North in the afternoon for the service. It's a whole different world up there. I ended up going up at 10,000 feet to get over the weather. Then when I got there it was snowing. We ended up staying over because a snow squall came through and dumped an inch of snow in 15 minutes. We did find a hole to climb back through and made it home for choir practice and evening church. We barely have any snow here in Sanford but they are snowmobling and winter is in full swing. What a difference a plane ride makes.

Today I'm busy in the ministry and I love it.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: