January 2nd 2012

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day on yesterday. God moved in power and glory and annointed all the services. I bless His Holy Name for liberty and power to preach the Word of God not only here in Sanford but also in Jackman. Bless the Lord!

Last night was vision night and what a blessing that service was. I shared the Vision that God has given me for our church.

Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Our theme is a Glorious Church or Living up to our Name. It's my desire to see the Calvary Baptist Church as a church that continues to make a difference not only here but globally. I believe God!

After the service everyone brought a pot of soup. It was a blessing to sit around and have good Christian fellowship. Praise God for how He is moving!

Today I'm studying, teaching Bible, working around the house, visiting, having staff meeting and spending time with my family tonight. It's going to be a wonderful day.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: