January 29th 2011

Greetings in Jesus Name on this Glorious Morning in Maine

My day was blessed of God yesterday. I was in my office early and then went and made some cabinets. After that I flew over to visit Henry and take him lunch. In the afternoon I made some more cabinets. Then right before supper I went and made around 20 visits at the hospital. In the evening my boy had a ball game so it was a good time to be around other families and to get into their lives so we can lead them to Christ. We called it a night with a family supper.

Today is the Lord's Day! Can I hear somebody say Amen!

I'm looking forward to seeing what the God of Heaven has in store for us today as the Word of God is preached. This could be the day that someone is Born Again right here in Sanford Maine. Please pray to that end!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: