January 25th

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I made it safe and sound here to Ohio yesterday. The weather never changed so I didn't get to fly. I am praying the weather improves some today so I can do the test flights. I know who's in control of the weather so I'm trusting Him!

The plane looks so good with all of the stuff they did to it. Praise God for this.

Today if the weather breaks I will fly it for two hours to break in the engines and then do a few avionics check and fly home. If the weather does not break I don't know yet what I will do. I'm trusting the Lord to work out all the details.

I'm staying at an apartment in a log cabin. It's very nice. God is so good to me.

Pray fervently for the ministry today!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: