January 27th

Greetings in the Glorious name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Here I sit in Ohio still. It's snowing now. I have not seen the sun since I left Maine. What do I say to all this ,GOD KNOWS!

The forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday were clear sky's. That came and went with a low overcast ceiling that you see in the picture. Please pray that God will give me wisdom on what to do.

Here's the reason we are waiting on good weather.
1). Before I can fly the airplane home the engines need to be broke in. That requires two hours of flying at different engines speed around the airport. We need to have high enough clouds to do that flight just in case something goes wrong. After that flight the engines will probably need to be adjusted a little to hone them in.

2). The insurance company said before i can fly in bad weather I need a check out in the plane. That's called an instrument proficiency check. I can't get that until I'm home so therefore have to wait also for good weather that way. This is the reason I wait. I know some of you must have been wondering about this so I thought I would let you know.

I'm not a good waiter person so I'm growing in my faith being patient. I'm reading and learning things about maintenance while I'm here.

Once again God knows and we trust Him the one who is in control of the weather! Glory to God and the Lamb forever!

Thank you for praying for me. I do covet your prayers and sense them as you pray.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: