June 11th 2014 6:13 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a joy yesterday to work around the church in the morning.  I also studied in the morning for my bi-annual flight review.  In the afternoon I flew and did my oral test for the flight review.  I passed and it went very well.  It felt so good to be back in the cockpit of an airplane flying maneuvers and enjoying the freedom of flight.  In the afternoon I made a visit and then got ready for Bible school.  Bible school was a huge success again.  We had right at 100 people.  Also in the evening I had a civil air patrol meeting.  I enjoyed that very much.  After that I had two more visits and called it a night around 9:30.  What a blessing to be able to reach people with the gospel.
Today I'm studying this morning and then off to church to work.  I have enough there to do for a whole summer.  Plus I have enough to do on my house for another summer.  I love being busy for Jesus.  In the midst of all of this are souls that need the Saviour.  It's the joy of mine to share the gospel and love people.  What a blessing!  Glory to God.
Pray much for me and the ministry that the God of Heaven would meet the needs!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: