June 12th 2014 4:57 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Matchless Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I got a lot of work done around the house on yesterday.  For some of you that don't know where we live, we live in a 1812 farm house that was donated to us.  It's a full time job keeping everything up around this house.  I have a lot of rot that I'm having to address so therefore in and of itself it's very busy just catching up on chores.  Plus you have the ministry which is a triple full time job with soul winning, discipling new converts, counseling. Then add a the school with over 70 students and the aviation ministry of flying around and starting more churches and mentoring others!!  Wow!!  Dear God in Heaven I need strength!  Now you know why I covet your prayers!!!  Please pray!!!
Last night was huge in Bible school with the kids getting saved.  What a joy to see so many come to Christ!  Bless the Lord!
Today I'm studying this morning and then going to rebuild a rotten porch that is falling off our house. Please help me in prayer.  Also tonight is our last night of Bible School.  We are asking God for a wonderful time and many more decisions to be made.
The ministry is AMAZING!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: