June 19th 2014 4:58 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Glorious Name of my Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow what a wonderful day on yesterday.  I so much enjoyed working on the deck with my beautiful wife.  We are getting some things done around the house which is making me feel real good!  The porch has been about ready to fall off for years and it's time to just fix it.  The ministry is so busy that oft times I find my projects get put pushed to the back.  I had to fix this or else the porch would be falling off the house.  Also their are other projects that are rotting and I must fix those.  Theirs always something to do on a house that is over 200 years old! (smiling).
In the afternoon I spent some time in my study preparing for the Wednesday night service.  My oh my how God helped us out of the Word of God.  It was with great joy that I was able to preach the Word of God again.  I preached my third message on Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.  My heart is burning on the inside with the joy that the Beatitudes have brought to me.  The Words of Christ are life changing.  I'm looking forward to continuing this series on Sunday.
Today I'm studying this morning and then I'm off to try out for the Maine State Amateur Golf Tournament in Biddeford.  I missed it last year by one stroke.  I'm hoping to make it this year.  Golf is a fickle game but I do love it and I'm excited to see what will happen.  This afternoon I will be working some more on the deck.
Praise the Lord for His blessings on our family and ministry!  It's HIM!  Glory to God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: