June 30th 2014 5:24 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow what a day we had on yesterday.  The God of Heaven arrested our souls as I preached all day out of Romans 9 and 10 on a burden for the lost.  Last week the Lord spoke to my heart about this vast theme and burdened me to preach on it both services.  I believe out of this Sunday will come many people saved and lives changed.  Do you have anybody that you have led to the Lord lately that has been baptized and is being discipled?  If not why not?  Let's go win the lost!  Bless the Lord.
The church was comfortably full in the morning and their was a great returning crowd in the evening.  The spirit in the services was extremely good and liberty and freedom was my portion as the Word of God went forth.  How encouraging is that!
Today I'm studying and seeking the God of Heaven this morning and then I'm building a set of steps the rest of the day.
Also please pray about the airplane that is close to being finished.  I very well could fly it this week.  I'm looking forward to our next church plant and continuing the mentoring ministry around New England and Canada.  What a mighty God we serve!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: