June 13th 2014 5:20 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a blessing Bible school was this year.  Praise the Lord for all He is doing among us.  We had so many kids out and many decisions for Christ.  Glory to God!
Yesterday I was able to work hard on the back deck.  This is exciting for me because for years my back deck has been rotten.  Now it's a blessing to be able to rebuild it and make it look nice again.  It's not for the faint of heart as it is 36 feet by 10.  It's going to be nice when it is finished.
Today I'm studying this morning and then off to practice a little golf.  I'm playing in the Maine amateur this year and I would like to make it to the next round.  It's one of those bucket list things.  Also I will be visiting some today and going to Lynn Massachusetts to look at an air conditioner.  On my way there I plan to visit a church planter and enjoy some fellowship.  What a blessing to serve the KING!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: