May 10th 2011 6:02 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a powerful day on yesterday. I flew over two hours transporting a prospective teacher. Thanks be unto God for Him working things out so she could join our staff. We welcome Kim Haynes!

During the flight I must have put some pressure on my lower back because I sprained it bad. I went to the Dr. and got it looked it! The Lord Jesus knows but it does hurt. Pray! In the evening I laid on ice and heat.

Today is study, school, and preachers fellowship meeting all day! Glory to God for what He is going to do. Come on out and be a part of it!

Oh yeah someone donated a Garmin 530 to our Cessna 402. This is a 15,000 dollar or more gift. Well Glory!!!!!!! Please continue to pray for this project!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: