May 3rd 2011 5:57 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I appreciate the goodness of our Lord in helping me to have a super day on yesterday. I was up early in my study. After that I flew down to Lawrence Mass to preach in a preachers meeting. I flew back home and ate supper with my wonderful wife. Then I flew up to Waterville to preach the first night of the revival at Bible Baptist Church. It was a wonderful meeting. I flew back home and got in around 10.

Today I'm in my study this morning and then off to church to lay down flooring on the main platform. I can't wait to get it completely finished. Tonight I'm preaching the second night of revival in Unity. How exciting to see what God is doing in Maine!!!

Well Glory to God!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: