May 2nd 2011 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

All I can say is Glory to God and Amen!

What a glorious day we had on yesterday. The services were packed both morning and evening. God granted power to be able to preach the Word of God! Praise the Lord for all He is doing in our midst.

Today I will studying this morning. Then I will go to the school and make sure everything is going good. Then I fly off to Mass to preach in a fellowship this morning. After that I plan on flying to Jackman to help the Easterbrooks move into their rental home. Last night our wonderful people raised over 1300 dollars for them. Also last night we raised 1200 dollars for the building fund. Thank God for the good church the Lord has raised up here in Sanford. After Jackman I'm flying down to Waterville to preach the first night of revival at Pastor Pelkeys church in Unity. I'm thrilled to see what God is going to do there. Pray for me today as I will be all over the northeast. Lord willing I will be back tonight with my family later on in the evening.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: