May 15th 2011 5:54 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Well Glory to God! What a wonderful day the Lord has made. It's so thrilling to be in the Will of God serving the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's!

I was up early yesterday studying. After that we all went soul-winning. I thought for sure I was going to get hit by this man. I've never been cussed at that much. Boy oh boy was he angry. I tried to deal with it but ended up walking off. I had most of the young people with me and Kyle. After we went soul-winning in all the trailers in the park I came back and dealt with him again. He said he flipped and was sorry and would I forgive him. I hugged his neck and went on my way. What a way to end the day of soul-winning. God knows and we need to pray that he gets saved.

After that I worked all afternoon at the church finishing up the platform. It looks real good.

In the evening I studyed and built a rock wall in the back yard. I spent the evening with my family.

Today I'm thrilled to be entrusted with preaching the Word of God. I love my people and cannot wait to feed them the Word of God. Pray that we see God's hand move in power and great Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: