May 25th 2011 5:01 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife! She is such a wonderful person and Godly help meet. Praise the Lord for this special day.

I had a great time yesterday. Just a few more cuts and we will be finished with the platform. Kyle did a great job yesterday doing all the trim.

I spent some time with a family that is praying about moving here. We are praying God's will be done.

Our prayer meeting went good last night. We are asking God to send revival during these days.

Today I am in my study this morning seeking the face of God and begging Him to fill me for tonight's service. After that I am going to work at the church . Then an interview at 9 for a new student. After that I am going to work on the plane and replace the attitude indicator. We possibly may go to Jackman and spend some time there. Tonight we have a meal at 6 and worship service at 7. I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!! I'm so thrilled with all God is doing!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: