May 19th 2011 5:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a tremendous day on yesterday. I enjoyed working with Larry George and making three eight minute segments of radio broadcast. We had good fellowship after at Mike's Clam shack.

In the afternoon I studied and prepared for the evening service. God showed himself mighty in our service. I love the Bible and the Lord taught us so much out of His precious Word. Praise the Lord for our Wonderful church.

Today I'm finishing up the pulpit. I can't wait to preach from it on Sunday. It's going to be exciting to finally get a new pulpit. I will upload some pictures when I can. I also am going to try to find some time to practice some instrument approaches. I have downloaded the new approaches on my GPS card. That should be neat.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: