May 22nd 2011 5:53 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I am thrilled about this day. I can't wait to see what God is going to do. Pray for souls to be saved and the saints of God refreshed and revived.

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I worked in my study in the morning. Then we went soul-winning. After that I worked in the yard for a while. Then I played nine holes of golf. In the evening we had a family come over and eat with us from the school. At night we had prayer meeting which was wonderful. After that I delivered the pulpit that I made last week. I called it a night around 10. Praise the Lord for all that was accomplished.

Today besides church we are due to fly up to the island and be a part of the afternoon service. Were asking God grant us traveling mercies and a wonderful time together.

Tonight is also a buisness meeting at the church to decide on what were going to do as a church about selling our buildings on high street and spruce street and moving to another location. God knows!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: