May 7th 2011 5:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous and Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ my Saviour

What a great chapel we had yesterday morning. It was a blessing to hear the message and apply the truths that were preached to my life.

After that I took a missionary family on an airplane ride up to Portland.

In the afternoon my wood boiler broke so I had to tear it apart and fix it. Thank the Lord for His help and wisdom He gave me to fix it.

I found time for nine holes of golf also.

In the evening we had sweet family time together.

Today I'm studying, visiting, playing in a golf tournament and working at the church to get done with a few steps. Our platform is slowly coming together. Praise the Lord for how He is helping me! Well Glory to God and the Lamb forever!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: