May 14th 2011 6:21 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I just came back in from filling Willy the wood boiler. He's happy now and will burn that wood for about two or more days.

I praise the Lord for this day that He has blessed us with. I'm excited to be able to serve Him today. What a joy to be in the service of the King!

Our chapel went well yesterday. The Lord was really stirring hearts as I preached on the Work of the Ministry. Praise the Lord for what He is doing in our school.

After that we had lunch and then showed the president of Ambassador Baptist Bible College around the campus.

In the afternoon we flew up to Jackman to visit with the Easterbrooks. We were able to give them some tracts and John and Romans. We had a good visit and praise the Lord for the Work that the Lord is putting together up there. Our flights were great for which I praise the Lord. As you can see by the picture its a beautiful ride up through the mountains.

Last night I fellow shipped with the family.

Today is soul winning and bus visitation. After that I plan to work at the church a little on the platform. Also I will be studying much today to prepare for tomorrow. I'm excited about all that God has in store for me and the ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: