May 20th 2011 6:38 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a mighty God we serve. He is so wonderful! I bless His Holy Name for all that He has done and is doing in our midst. Glory to God and Lamb forever.

I was busy most of the day on the pulpit. I did take time out to golf a little with my boy. It will be a little while before I can really do that with my back. Please pray that God would heal my back. Also pray for my girl who just can't get over her sickness and cough. Also last night I had discipleship with the Wilds. It's nice to see them growing. Prayer meeting was wonderful with a good turnout at the church and I'm sure everyone was praying in their homes.

Today is chapel day. I can't wait to see how God is going to move in our midst during the service. Also today I plan to put the first coat of poly on the pulpit. These are exciting times in Maine. I'm glad God called me here!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

2 comments:

Matthew Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew Jones said...

I am sure glad the LORD called you here! You and your precious family are such a blessing. Tell Mrs. Amy, Elizabeth, Benjamin, Cherith, Abby and Mr. Ronnie the Jones' said hi!