May 21st 2011 7:25 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What if Jesus Christ did return today for His church? We know what the Bible teaches but it is a good question to ask ourselves. Would we have to change anything in our lives. I thought about this in light of all the hype of this judgement day stuff. I was so thrilled to think about about it and say this. Well praise God I'm up and having devotions. I going to read the Holy Bible like I do daily. I'm going to prayer like I do daily. I'm going soul-winning today door to door but I also witness daily. I'm going to spend time with my family which I do daily. I'm going to prayer meeting tonight and pray for revival and God's will for our church family. All of this was already planned for me. I don't need to change a thing! Even so come Lord Jesus. If I needed to change something I should have done that a long time ago. Now I'm not being arrogant but I believe we ought to live in light of the Lord's return daily. May God help us to be all that we need to be for Him!

Chapel was powerful yesterday. God moved in power and glory as I preached on ye must be born again.

My dad put a coat of poly on the pulpit. It should be finished today.

I flew three approaches down to minimums with a friend of mine. It was rusty but I didn't kill anybody. Actually it was kind of cool.

In the evening I spent time with my family and went to a wonderful prayer meeting with over 30 in attendance! Well Glory to God for what He is doing in our midst.

Today is soul-winning, pulpit work, yard work, and prayer meeting tonight. Hopefully also we will have a new family over for discipleship and fellowship.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: