December 12th 2011 5:41 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I thank the Lord for the powerful day on yesterday. I was up early studying and preparing for the four times I would be teaching and preaching. The morning service was a great blessing with God moving in the meeting. In the afternoon the weather was just wonderful and the service in Jackman went well also. In the evening we had a gospel singing chorale and it went good. We probally had 10 specials and I preached a message on the Doctrine of Baptism. To God be the Glory for what HE did on yesterday.

Today I'm studying this morning and then taking a preacher out for lunch. This afternoon is staff meeting. Tonight I will rest some and do some work around the house. It's going to be a wonderful day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: