December 30th 2011

Greetings in the Marvelous and Mighy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour

After studying yesterday morning I put up trusses and plywood on dads gargage roof. We got it all finished around 3. It was a great day. We did have a ladder break and two workers fall to the ground but no body got hurt. Thank you Jesus!

Today is much of the same. In the Word this morning and then helping dad out the rest of the day. I will send my boy down to tear out the carpet in the nursery and prepare it for new carpet by Sunday. It should be a wonderful Christ honoring day of helping one another.

I'm getting just a little excited. Our Cessna 402 that has been gone for 2 and a half years is real close to coming home. I was suppose to go get it last week when they found another leak in a fuel tank. We ordered a new one and hopefully that will be fixed on Monday and I will be going after it soon. Please pray for the Wings ministry. I have the other plane up for sale now and I am asking God to sell it. My plan is to keep the big plane to use for team missions and get a small fast plane to use for my weekly soul winning and mentoring ministries in other places around the Northeast. Thank you for praying.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: