December 7th 2011 6:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Matchless Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I must say I never tire of praising the Lord Jesus Christ. HE is wonderful! It's so great to get up everyday and bless His Holy Name. I do that now as I type this out. Glory to God in the highest!

Yesterday was very busy. I studied in the morning, worked on a house I'm helping with for an hour, had three meetings with people at the church, bought pizza for all the young people for helping out with the jubilee, went and made hospital visits in the afternoon, went to a closed down school to tell them things we wanted that they were giving us, had discipleship at night and fellowshipped around the table. (now thats a good example of a run on sentence)(smile) I called it a day around 9.

Today I'm studying, visiting, helping out with the house a little more and going to the House of God to get some help from the Holy Bible! Well Hallelujah! Glory! Whoopee!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: