December 27th 2011

Greeting in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Where would be today was it not for the Lord Jesus Christ saving our soul. "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved". Glory to God! Whoopee! I'm glad I called and most of all I'm glad He saved!

I studied yesterday, worked around the house, visited in our local hospital, cleaned up all the Christmas decorations, went skiing at shawnee peak. I called it a day around 10:30.

Today I'm studying, working at the church and the Martels and inviting a family over to eat with us tonight. My goal is to see an unchurched family in my home every week this year. I want to see more families saved and serving in the church. What a joy! Did you hear me? What a joy! Well Glory to God and the Lamb forever!
I believe when we stand before the judge of the universe He's not going to ask us about all the stuff we have collected He will be interested in how many souls we have ministered to and won to Him! Let's keep the main thing the main thing.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: