December 16th 2011 5:54 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

You would have been impressed with the staff banquet last night that was put on my our home ech department. I was so proud of the girls for the great job that they did. Praise the Lord for how He is moving in our school and ministry. Also yesterday I worked in the office in the morning and had a visit with the Dr. They are trying to figure out some things about allergies and stuff. Please pray about that. I flew in the afternoon. It was great experience as the weather was bad all day but we got in at all of places. I got some experience in icing at 11,000 so that was kind of neat.

This morning I'm studying for myself and the chapel service that I'm preaching. After that I'm flying to Presqueisle, Frenchville, and back to Portland. Tonight is a Friday night ball game at Turner. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

Please pray for us as I have some special objects that only God can answer. I know He hears and answers prayers and we are seeking His face with these items.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: