December 31st 2011

Greetings in the Powerful and Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow what a year. We have seen so much accomplished this year. So many people have been saved, more buildings built and renovated, and the ministry continuing for the Glory of God!

Thank you Jesus for everything. I don't have the time to recap everything but my blog can do that for you if your interested.

I roofed most of the day yesterday. It was a blessing. Hopefully today we can get it finished. Last night I went on a date with Mrs. Amy and it was a blessing. You know your getting older when you split your meals everytime you go out. (smile)

I'm enjoying my study time this morning and will work on the roof today also. Were carpeting three rooms at the church this afternoon. That will finish our nursery project and everything will have a fresh coat of paint and new carpet. Praise the Lord for this project being completed this week.

I can't wait to see what God does on tomorrow in our services. Oh for the power of the Holy Ghost to fall on us. May we all experience personal revival in our lives and live in it daily!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: