December 8th 2011 6:00 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow, what a great service last night. God moved in power on the meeting as our Brother going to Cambodia preached the Word of God. Thank you Jesus for the Word of God and the Man of God.

Also yesterday I was busy in the morning at school and working on a members house.

Today I'm busy all day moving things. We had a catholic school give us a bunch of "stuff". Actually its very good stuff and that we can use for our future school expansions. The Lord is good all the time! This morning I'm taking the missionary and his wife to teach our Bible class and then to breakfast and then I will work on that stuff.

I love each of you and thank you for praying for our ministry.

Guess what? I may be going to get the Cessna 402 next week. They are suppose to run up the engines today. Wow! 2 and a half years of waiting and finally it will be back in the ministry. I going to sell the Cherokee six. Pray with me that it would sell quickly! Amen and Amen!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: