December 14th 2011 5:43 a.m.

Greetings in the Precious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for the oppurtunity to serve the King. I was busy working around my own house most of the day yesterday. I replaced siding, and painted. I also was able to fix my back porch where I almost caught it on fire a few years ago with the grill. I did some demo on a neighbours house and helped Mrs. Amy get ready for her ladies Christmas party. Last night 40 ladies came over to be a part of the Christmas party. It was a blessing having them all in our home. Praise the Lord for how He is blessing. Oh I forgot to tell you that I helped my friend last night clean out a sewer line for two hours. That was very exciting (smile). It's such a joy to help people out.

Today I'm studying this morning and then flying all over Maine to pick up needy people in the plane and take them to Boston. I finally get to fly a Cessna 414. This will be a blessing because next week is the week I'm going to get the Cessna 402. I can't wait to have this plane back in the ministry.

Tonight is church! Well Glory! I love to go to church! Will I see you there? Choir practice, singing, worshipping, preaching, fellowshipping! Amen and Hot Dog!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: